Are you ready to change your life like forever as one of the Chiefs Cheerleaders of Kansas City? Go through the amazing feelings to cheer in front of thousand audiences at the Arrowhead Stadium with us. Come and join us for the auditions.
- We are working to set up two different workshops same as the last year.
- 4 different workshops will be taught by 2015 Chief Cheerleaders. Each workshop varies in different types of techniques.
- These workshops are a great way to meet with new experiences. To take these workshops isn’t mandatory, but highly encouraged.
- Each workshop costs $25. Only if you register all at a time, the cost is $85.
- If you want to register 4 workshops and 3 dance classes, the combined cost is $125 with amazing discount. Kindly be noted that, all payments are non-refundable.
Dress Requirements for workshops & classes:
- You may choose your own dress as long as it is comfortable to dance.
- You must not bring jeans attire to the audition.
- You must bring booty shorts, bra tops, and T-shirts.
- Only paid candidates are allowed.
- Workshops and dance classes will be held at University of Kansas Hospital Training Complex from February 19, 2016 to March 15, 2016. It is near gate 5 of Arrowed Stadium.
- More information will be available at Chiefs Offices.
Chiefs Cheerleaders Audition Clinic:
- The audition is mandatory. The registration cost is non-refundable $30.
- Attach a clear headshot photograph with your application.
- Good looking hair and makeup required. No Jewelry allowed.
- Please wear a bra top, booty shorts, and Tennis/Jazz shoes
- The audition will be held on March 12 from 9:00 to 12:00 PM and 1:00 to 4:00 PM at the same location.
Visit this link for more information about the audition, workshops and dance classes. You will find an application at the bottom of the page.