History Channel is hosting an audition for extra roles in the ‘Vikings’ upcoming 2016 episodes.
The production is now filming in Wicklow, Ireland. Casting directors are looking for local actors to cast them into some extra paid roles. Season 4 will premiere on February 18, 2016.
Information about the Audition:
The Production has already managed to cast three major characters for season 4. Actor Peter Franzen will act as King Harald, a Scandinavian warrior. He is also a threat to Ragnar, acted by Travis Fimmel. There is another Finnish actor, Jasper Paakkonen, will act as Halfdan the Black. A third major role being added as well, Dianne Doan will act as Yidu.
Below is the casting notice for extra roles:
- We will consider local talented actors in Wicklow area, Ireland.
- If you live in Ireland and already acted for us last year, you are most welcome to join with us again. We have your details already, therefore no need to re-apply.
- If you are eligible to work with us and living in the filming area, we will cast you in any applicable roles.
- You must be between 20 to 50 years of age. Athletic shape is required.
- You height must be at least 5’10”.
- Past experience is a bonus for you.
To apply, please download this Application form and post us back to our studio. A clear photograph with a resume is necessary. You can find our postal address at the top of the form. We don’t receive any application through email or online. However, if you have any questions, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org