Yamaha is about to exhibit a show of a lifetime for All-American College Band Musicians at Disneyland Resort, California. If you desire to change your life like forever, come and link up the audition. This performance has been a tradition since 1971.
College Band Audition Info:
- Musicians are about to perform at the Disneyland Theme Parks for eleven weeks each summer
- You will be asked to attend daily rehearsals and a five day a week performance if selected
- Performances would be in a band or jazz format
- You will learn valuable industry experiences in front of famous Wayne Bergeron, Gregg Field, and John Clayton.
- You will learn how to compose, recording and production knowledge through these famous artists.
- You have to perform on 4 Trumpets, 4 Trombones, 5 Saxophones, 2 Sousaphone, 2 Mellophone, 1 Drum set, 1 Acoustic/Electric Bass, 1 Jazz Piano and 1 Auxiliary Percussion.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of old
- Candidates must be enrolled or complete at least 1 years in College or University
- Musical background will be preferred
This is an open call audition to All-American College Band Musicians. Disneyland Resort of California will provide accommodation and a weekly stipend. The audition will be held on January 23, 2016 from 9:00 AM (Eastern Zone) at the Disneyland Resort, Columbia College, 1014 S. Michigan Ave, Chicago IL 60605.